Greetings Ortho Family! We hope this finds you and your family in good health. We are now seeing normal patient appointments with new hours Monday-Thursday 7:30a-4:30p and virtual appointments on Friday’s. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your smile and your safety.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We have established infection control processes that have been in place for the safety and comfort of our patients as well as our own protection. We have added some safety controls on top of our normal procedures for added precaution and want to make sure you know what to expect when you see us. Please make note of the following changes to ensure everyone’s care and safety:
- Please brush your teeth before arriving at the office. The communal brushing station is closed, and now a handwashing station at this time.
- Patients are required to wear a mask until seated in the clinic chair. When the appointment is finished, please place your mask back on before leaving the chair.
- Please use hand sanitizer or wash hands after entering our office. We have hand sanitizing stations setup throughout the office and converted the toothbrushing station to a handwashing station.
- A COVID-19 screening form is required to be filled out at each appointment. This mandatory form (California Department of Public Health) will be sent 1-2 days prior to your appointment via text or email.
- We will be checking the patient’s temperature and asking patients to gargle with 1% hydrogen peroxide upon arrival. .
- Social distancing will be practiced; this includes limiting the number of patients in the office or a closure of our waiting room. We may ask you to wait in your car until we are ready for you.
- We ask that only the patient come in for their appointment. If a parent would like to escort their child, then only one parent will be allowed and will also be subject to the full check-in protocol, including wearing a mask.
- Appointments will be spaced out to allow for social distancing between patients.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. We are in the process of rescheduling postponed appointments and will be contacting you soon.
Thank you for being part of our ortho family. We’ve missed you all and are excited to see you again.
-Passamano Orthodontics Team
YOUR SMILE STARTS HERE!
We look forward to this chance to serve you. Let us know what you need and we’ll be in touch soon!