The upper front teeth should be on the outside of the bottom front teeth. In this case, we moved the front teeth to where they should be a created space to allow more teeth to erupt normally. This was a completed Phase 1 case. Phase 2 will begin when the rest of the adult teeth are in.
- 2018 Top 100 Invisalign Doctor Recognition
- Invisible Braces are Here! Introducing Lingual (Behind the Teeth) Braces
- Top 7 Reasons Why Your Child Needs Braces
- 2016 Invisalign Case of the Month Award
- Kendall Jenner had Braces and now Invisalign Orthodontics
- Irvine Invisalign Orthodontist Visits Invisalign Headquarters Costa Rica
- Top 100 Invisalign Orthodontist at 2014 Invisalign Conference
- Dr. Robert Volunteers with CDA Cares
- How to Care for Your Invisalign Trays?
- What Are Invisalign Attachments?