You’d never know from the smile, but this is a compromise treatment. Understanding the limitations of what Invisalign CAN and CAN NOT do is what gives us fantastic results in a short time. This patient has 5 teeth in a crossbite! We only corrected 2 of 5 but still looks like a 5-star Invisailgn treatment (even her dentist said it looks great).
- 2018 Top 100 Invisalign Doctor Recognition
- Invisible Braces are Here! Introducing Lingual (Behind the Teeth) Braces
- Top 7 Reasons Why Your Child Needs Braces
- 2016 Invisalign Case of the Month Award
- Irvine Invisalign Orthodontist Visits Invisalign Headquarters Costa Rica
- Top 100 Invisalign Orthodontist at 2014 Invisalign Conference
- Dr. Robert Volunteers with CDA Cares
- How to Care for Your Invisalign Trays?
- What Are Invisalign Attachments?
- How To Clean a Crusty Invisalign Tray or Retainer at Home