This young female has speech and eating issues. The front teeth did not overlap either. Using expansion and open bite mechanics, we were able to establish a good bite and esthetics. This was a Phase 1 Orthodontic treatment. Phase 2 will begin in a few years when she has more teeth.
- 2018 Top 100 Invisalign Doctor Recognition
- Invisible Braces are Here! Introducing Lingual (Behind the Teeth) Braces
- Top 7 Reasons Why Your Child Needs Braces
- 2016 Invisalign Case of the Month Award
- Kendall Jenner had Braces and now Invisalign Orthodontics
- Irvine Invisalign Orthodontist Visits Invisalign Headquarters Costa Rica
- Top 100 Invisalign Orthodontist at 2014 Invisalign Conference
- Dr. Robert Volunteers with CDA Cares
- How to Care for Your Invisalign Trays?
- What Are Invisalign Attachments?