This teenager didn’t show her lower incisor teeth, which is called deep overbite (too much vertical overlap of teeth). Using braces only, we were able to give her a beautiful smile with the correct amount of incisor teeth visible .
- 2018 Top 100 Invisalign Doctor Recognition
- Invisible Braces are Here! Introducing Lingual (Behind the Teeth) Braces
- Top 7 Reasons Why Your Child Needs Braces
- 2016 Invisalign Case of the Month Award
- Irvine Invisalign Orthodontist Visits Invisalign Headquarters Costa Rica
- Top 100 Invisalign Orthodontist at 2014 Invisalign Conference
- Dr. Robert Volunteers with CDA Cares
- How to Care for Your Invisalign Trays?
- What Are Invisalign Attachments?
- How To Clean a Crusty Invisalign Tray or Retainer at Home