Here’s a Phase I and Phase II treatment (2-Phase Treatment). She presented with a large space between the two front teeth and crowding. Creating space with an expander and using braces helped give her a beautiful smile in the end.
- 2018 Top 100 Invisalign Doctor Recognition
- Invisible Braces are Here! Introducing Lingual (Behind the Teeth) Braces
- Top 7 Reasons Why Your Child Needs Braces
- 2016 Invisalign Case of the Month Award
- Kendall Jenner had Braces and now Invisalign Orthodontics
- Irvine Invisalign Orthodontist Visits Invisalign Headquarters Costa Rica
- Top 100 Invisalign Orthodontist at 2014 Invisalign Conference
- Dr. Robert Volunteers with CDA Cares
- How to Care for Your Invisalign Trays?
- What Are Invisalign Attachments?