Extraction / Removal of teeth should only be done when absolutely necessary. In this specific case, this young male could not close his lips together due to the positions of the teeth. By removing 1 tooth per quadrant (4 teeth total), we were able to create better lip support and facial harmony.
- 2018 Top 100 Invisalign Doctor Recognition
- Invisible Braces are Here! Introducing Lingual (Behind the Teeth) Braces
- Top 7 Reasons Why Your Child Needs Braces
- 2016 Invisalign Case of the Month Award
- Irvine Invisalign Orthodontist Visits Invisalign Headquarters Costa Rica
- Top 100 Invisalign Orthodontist at 2014 Invisalign Conference
- Dr. Robert Volunteers with CDA Cares
- How to Care for Your Invisalign Trays?
- What Are Invisalign Attachments?
- How To Clean a Crusty Invisalign Tray or Retainer at Home