Most wouldn’t try to treat this case with Invisalign instead of Braces, but we used AIOT (Advanced Invisalign Orthodontic Techniques) to get all his teeth to fit. This is a 2012 Published Invisalign Top Clinical Case. One of our 5 Invisalign publications.
- 2018 Top 100 Invisalign Doctor Recognition
- Invisible Braces are Here! Introducing Lingual (Behind the Teeth) Braces
- Top 7 Reasons Why Your Child Needs Braces
- 2016 Invisalign Case of the Month Award
- Irvine Invisalign Orthodontist Visits Invisalign Headquarters Costa Rica
- Top 100 Invisalign Orthodontist at 2014 Invisalign Conference
- Dr. Robert Volunteers with CDA Cares
- How to Care for Your Invisalign Trays?
- What Are Invisalign Attachments?
- How To Clean a Crusty Invisalign Tray or Retainer at Home